Ayushman Card 2023: At present, the Central Government and the State Government are implementing various schemes for the weaker sections, working class and deprived sections of the country. Keeping in mind the health of the people, the government has come out with various schemes from time to time. The most discussed health service at this time is “Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana”.
Under this scheme, the government makes an Ayushman card through which you can get free treatment up to 05 lakhs. You must have heard about this scheme through many mediums but today we will discuss about it in detail. Through this post, you will be able to know how to make “Ayushman Card” and take advantage of this scheme.
Objective of Ayushman Yojana
As we learned above that through Ayushman Yojana, the treatment of eligible people up to Rs 5 lakh becomes free. For this, the government has identified some hospitals in which you can get yourself or any member of your family, whose card is made, treated.
Before making Ayushman card, you have to check your eligibility, so that you will be able to know whether you are eligible to get Ayushman card or not? It is very easy to check eligibility, we have explained it in detail below.
How to check eligibility for making Ayushman card?
- If you want to get your Ayushman card made, then first of all you have to go to the official page of Ayushman Yojana https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- On this home page you will see the option of “Am I Eligible”, click on it.
- By clicking on this option you have to enter your mobile number and OTP. Here you will see two options.
- In the first option, you have to select the state and search by entering the second mobile number and ration card number.
- After this you will know your eligibility.
Who will get the benefit of Ayushman Card 2023?
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana people from weaker sections get benefits. This includes landless persons, persons with disabilities in the family, persons from rural areas, persons belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes who have kutcha houses, daily wage earners, destitutes, tribals and transgender persons. The government has included all the deprived sections under this scheme.
- More than 10 crore families will get benefit under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Login with your mobile number to find out whether your family is included in Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or not.
- You do not need to make any application to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- If your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, then you can avail up to Rs 5 lakh per year for medical treatment in any empaneled hospital.
Our Other Articles here
- What type of article grows quickly in Google?
- अगर आप भी ग्लोइंग चेहरा पाना चाहते हैं तो, करें ये उपाय
- Behna Yojna: लाड़ली बहना योजना के फॉर्म में सिर्फ ये जानकारी देना होगा, शिवराज सिंह ने बताया
- लाड़ली बहना योजना का लाभ किसे मिलेगा और किसे नहीं, शुरुआत में 01 करोड़ महिलाओं को जोड़ने की तैयारी
- हर महिना लाखो की कमाई होने वाली फ्रेंचाइजी । Top 5 Franchise Business In India Under 10 Lakhs